How many properties have you seen that look less than showcase ready? Issues such as a poorly maintained home, outdated or worn out furnishings, or walls that could use a fresh coat of paint are common reasons for buyers to lose interest in a property. As a New York Realtor, you probably already know that staged properties sell more quickly and usually receive higher offers from prospective buyers and may already utilize the services of a real estate home stager to meet your staging needs.
However, many realtors are now deciding to add real estate home staging to their portfolio of client services instead of outsourcing their property staging needs to a home staging consultant. Therefore Sterling Home Styling’s 2-Day New York Realtor Home Stage a Property to Sell Training Course teaches real estate professionals how to gain a competitive edge in the marketplace using home staging to enhance and improve their listing’s buyer appeal.
Our real estate property staging training course teaches Realtors how to use home staging to sell their listings faster and at a higher rate of equity. You will learn the secrets behind transforming lackluster properties into stunning showplaces that appeals to a wide audience and provides your clients with a greater return on their investment.
Sterling Home Styling’s New York Realtor Home Staging Training Course will teach you the following:
10am to 1pm — Discussion of the theories involved in performing a home consultation.
- Understand and learn how to approach and conduct an initial consultation.
- Master the strategies and techniques involved in a comprehensive evaluation and assessment of your client’s needs and goals with a focus on layout, color, décor and lighting.
- Learn the art of featuring a property’s strengths by employing fundamental elements and principles of design such as space planning, scale and proportion, and color theory to achieve maximum results in minimum time.
- Become an expert in the latest interior décor and design trends.
- Recognize when investments in kitchen and bathroom updates are necessary to entice buyers.
2pm to 5pm — On-site group consultation of two condominiums.
- Utilizing your new home staging skill set, this real world consultation process will allow you to assess two properties in the afternoon and provide your professional recommendations for enhancements and layout including selection and placement of furniture; furnishings; evaluation of flooring, window and wall treatments; lighting; and artwork as well as learning how to organize and accessorize according to color schemes.
Day 2: 10am to 5pm — Group client consultations.
- Sharpen your home staging skills and strategies by implementing group consultations with your own clients for five different properties.
- Identify the most common mistakes made by home staging professionals and learn how to avoid them.
The Sterling Home Styling Home Staging for Realtors workbook is included in the course materials and provides a comprehensive plan for completing a room-by-room consultation. It can also serve as a valuable resource for future client consultations.
Sterling Home Styling’s home staging training is an intensive course that combines detailed knowledge with proven methods and practical experience under the tutelage and direction of our home staging experts.
The Benefits of Sterling Home Styling’s New York Realtor Home Staging Training are the following:
- Broaden and develop your skill sets as a Realtor
- Increase your competitive edge
- Boost your bottom line and adding value to your client’s property with home staging enhancements
- Sell your listings at or above market value and increase your client’s ROI
- Increase your client referrals
Upon successful completion of our 2-Day Realtor Home Staging Training Course, you will receive a certificate as a Certified Home Staging Realtor.
It is required that Realtors attending the Sterling Home Styling 2-Day New York Realtor Home Staging Training Course have current listings they would like to stage. Those property listings will then be assessed during the interactive exercise portion of training for practical, real world application.
COURSE DATES, FEES, AND REGISTRATION:
Midtown New York: Friday and Saturday, July 17 and 18, 2015
Hours: 10am – 5pm
Lunch on your own: 1pm – 2pm
Registration closes: July 1, 2015
Late registration fee: $150
Upon receipt of your registration form, we will email you a Welcome Package outlining the logistics of the training program, a detailed agenda, and more.
About Sterling Home Styling
Sterling Home Styling combines image consulting with home staging, interior redesign and interior styling services to provide ‘sterling home styling’ services for residential spaces and new or vacant luxury condominiums, homes or real estate developments in Miami, New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Dubai. The company offers a broad range of services enabling its clients to realize the true selling potential of their home, improve its marketability, and realize a maximum return on investment.
Theresa Laurenti, Business Development Manager