As a San Francisco Realtor are you having a difficult time finding an available San Francisco Home Stager during this property boom? If you’ve answered yes and you’re wondering how to find a home stager, consider a course specifically designed for Realtors or Realtor assistants in Real Estate Home Staging as your most effective marketing tool in a hot property market.
As you probably know, home staging to sell is an integral part of marketing a property. Not only does it increase a property’s value, it can also elicit the prospective buyer’s connection to the property. This in turn can result in a bidding war, enabling the property to sell for above asking.
With rapid property sale cycles in San Francisco, rather than waiting to hire the dearth of available home stagers, marketing savvy Realtors are deciding to learn how to stage a property themselves through the Sterling Home Styling’s 2-Day “Stage a Property to Sell” Realtor Course.
Our 2-Day “Stage a Property to Sell” Realtor Course will teach you the secrets of how to transform an outdated or poorly decorated property into an attractive home with instant buyer appeal through the following methodology:
- Learn how to conduct an initial consultation and comprehensive evaluation with your prospective buyer in mind
- Learn the theory behind executing a room-by-room property assessment and consultation to prepare your client’s home for wide buyer appeal
- Learn how to assess the property’s layout, color scheme, interior décor and lighting as well as storage
- Know when to suggest kitchen and bathroom updates to increase property value.
- Learn how to identify the properties best features and stage the space to sell.
- We’ll provide you with a training manual to make the process quick, efficient, and simple.
- Using the consultation process taught during the first day, we will assess your property listings during the second day, conduct role play consultations amongst your peers while honing your delivery skills when making suggestions to clients.
- We will also pay special attention to color palette selection, furniture arrangement, window treatments, lighting, specialty flooring, artwork and décor selection and placement.
The benefits of the Sterling Home Styling’s Staging a Property to Sell Course are the following for a Realtor in a competitive marketplace:
- Diversify your abilities and skill sets as a Realtor – giving you that added competitive edge
- Bring more added value to your clients through property enhancement and turn the house into a show home
- Increase your chances to sell the property at or above market value
- Gain more client referrals
- Benefit your bottom line
Upon successful completion of the program, you will receive a certificate as a Certified Home Staging Realtor.
Realtors attending the Sterling Home Styling 2-Day Home Staging Training Course are required to have current listings they want to stage. Your properties will be assessed as part of the interactive exercises during training for practical application.
COURSE DATE, FEES, AND REGISTRATION:
San Francisco: Monday & Tuesday, July 14 – 15, 2014
Hours: 10am – 5pm
Lunch on your own: 12:30 – 1:00pm
Registration closes: Friday, June 13, 2014
Course Fees: $1000
Late registration fee: $150
Upon receipt of your registration form, we will email you a Welcome Package outlining the logistics of the training program, a detailed agenda, and more. These pictures are used as illustrative examples of a current listing in San Francisco that is staged to sell.
About Sterling Home Styling
Sterling Home Styling combines image consulting with home staging, interior redesign and interior styling services to provide ‘sterling home styling’ services for residential spaces and new or vacant luxury condominiums, homes or real estate developments in Miami, New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Dubai. The company offers a broad range of services enabling its clients to realize the true selling potential of their home, improve its marketability, and realize a maximum return on investment.
Theresa Laurenti, Business Development Manager